Designed to work across the entire strategy lifecycle, our services are built upon specialist strategy expertise and the latest frameworks, models and tools, all backed up with 10,000+ hours of consultancy for some of the world’s biggest brands.
- Gain a first-principles understanding of strategy;
- Learn how to analyse, interpret and critique strategy in order to develop your own stance on strategy;
- Discover how to present, apply and create strategy in order to ‘do’ strategy well;
- Apply all your learning directly to your own work in order to drive organisational change.
Choose from a broad curriculum of strategy topics, delivering ‘learning-in-the-flow-of-work’ so that you apply your understanding as you go. Strategy Master Workshops are available in formats to meet your needs from customised executive workshops facilitated by Mike Baxter to scheduled group workshops and self-paced online courses.
- Expert, professional advice;
- Intensive, time-limited projects;
- Hands-on support to help you explore your challenges and define success;
- Access to our bespoke Strategy Mapping Software.*
*Our unique web-based tool, developed in-house for us to use ourselves with clients, turns your strategy into an interactive, shareable, manageable process:
- Make your strategy more purposeful and systematic;
- Ensure your goals are aligned and strategic actions delegated;
- Effectively measure your progress to deliver strategic success.
Keynotes, Facilitation & Events
Mike Baxter is an accomplished and engaging presenter and keynote speaker, has facilitated board and executive-level discussions at meetings, conferences and events, and has run corporate workshops and webinars offering insights into all aspects of strategy and strategic planning.
Contact us to discuss opportunties for Mike to facilitate, speak at or run a workshop at your event.
“The work with Goal Atlas in developing and deploying the digital strategy map has resulted in a significant number of benefits to the team."
Plus Goal Atlas’s experience and expertise were extensive and invaluable, they were very organised and easy to work with!”
– Kenon Mann, Head of Digital Marketing and Creative Services, Swansea University
You may also be interested in…
Author of 'The Strategy Manual', Goal Atlas founder and Director, Mike Baxter, is a renowned strategy expert, keynote speaker and thought leader. He frequently shares his ideas and expertise via LinkedIn and other invited presentations, and publishes regular articles on all aspects of strategy and strategic planning.
We believe strategy is for everyone. To help you DO strategy rather than just think about it, our models, frameworks and templates from 'The Strategy Manual' are released here under Creative Commons License. This means they are free for you to use in your presentations and strategy documentation. Sign up to hear when new models are released.
'The Strategy Manual: A step-by-step guide to the transformational change of anything' draws on Mike's many years of expertise to deliver a practical handbook for anyone interested in the creation, management or governance of strategy. On sale now.
"Best management book I've read all year." Clo Willaerts