Designed to work across the entire strategy lifecycle, our services are built upon specialist strategy expertise, the latest frameworks, models and tools, all backed up with 10,000+ hours of consultancy experience with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Upskill your board members, senior leaders, managers and front-line teams, to ensure they are both effective and impactful in their work on strategy.
Fast-track, Masterclass and Bespoke courses to meet different professional needs, all designed for online delivery and all delivered by strategy expert Mike Baxter.
Get up to speed on the practicalities of strategy success before your next big strategy initiative.
- Rapidly boost your strategy knowledge and skills
- Participatory learning that is both engaging and effective
- Designed for online delivery – 3 x 90 minute sessions
- Small group sizes – maximum of 12 participants
- Prices from £600/day per person (+VAT)
Train to become a specialist practitioner with the confidence and knowledge to apply key skills directly to your in-house strategy.
- Immersive courses, each focusing on key strategic areas, offering in-depth analysis and practical application of learning.
- Expert coaching with a mix of taught sessions and self-directed learning.
- 4 hours/week for 6 weeks (maximum 6 particpants).
- Prices from £1,900 per person (+VAT).
Expert training, customised to meet the strategy needs of your organisation. We will design a stand-alone learning curriculum or integrate with your existing training providers.
- Reliable and experienced partner delivering best-practice strategy frameworks and tools.
- Customised online* courses and workshops for individuals and/or teams.
- Also experienced at devising competency frameworks with progression ladders to underpin training programmes.
Contact us to discuss your requirements. POA
Your choice of courses
Choose from training courses on the following key strategic capabilities:
› Strategy Scoping
› Strategy Development and Alignment
› Strategy Validation
› Strategy Planning and Measurement
› Strategy Adoption
› Strategic Agility and Resilience
› Strategic Governance
Not sure where to start? Go for:
› Strategy Fundamentals
Sometimes you just need help with some aspect of strategy. You may not have the capacity, you may not have experienced a particular strategic challenge or you may just need fresh eyes to find that path to strategy success that’s been eluding you.
That’s when a Strategy Sprint can help get you to help you overcome a specific strategy challenge:
- Expert, professional advice
- Intensive, time-limited projects
- Hands-on support (virtual for now)
Challenges you may need help with:
› Strategy development
› Strategy alignment
› Strategy measurement
› Strategic agility
› Strategy adoption
Strategy sprints work well when preceded by a workshop (virtual at present) to explore the challenge you are tackling and how you define success.
Our latest Strategy Sprint service…
Current challenges may not have changed the sort of organisation you aspire to be. You do, however, need to sharpen the focus of your strategic planning. You need to re-prioritise. You need to work out how to get through the mountain of work necessary to be well prepared for the future.
Our Strategy Sharpener service:
- Provides expert, systematic, evidence-based synthesis of your current situation
- Facilitates rapid, intensive, solution-scoping
- Coordinates a compressed, lean, strategic planning cycle for the forthcoming six months.
Strategy Mapping Software
Strategy Mapping, as a process, is a remarkable strategic tool. You can use it to delegate and prioritise goals, set and track targets, and aggregate performance up to meaningful KPIs.
Our unique web-based tool, developed in-house for us to use ourselves with clients, turns your strategy into an interactive, shareable, manageable process, designed to:
- Make your strategy more purposeful and systematic
- Ensure your goals are aligned and strategic actions delegated
- Effectively measure your progress
- Deliver strategic success.
Watch our introductory video on Strategy Mapping:
Watch the video then give it a go with post-it notes. You will quickly out-grow a paper-based exercise, and realise you want to do more and more with Strategy Mapping as a process – that’s where our software comes in!
'Turning Strategy into a Manageable Process with Strategy Mapping'.
To delve deeper, you can also read our article on ‘Turning Strategy into a Manageable Process with Strategy Mapping’.
Strategy Operating System
Amplify the impact of your strategy by combining our:
- Strategy Upskilling programme
- Strategy Mapping software tool and
- Strategy Sprints
Our full strategy transformation program combines all our individual services into a bespoke, fully integrated, collaborative workplan suited to your strategic aspirations and current capabilities.
It includes a full upskilling curriculum for your staff, sprints led by our strategy experts and is underpinned by access to our strategy mapping software.
Combining audits, workshops, strategy mapping and the entire Goal Atlas suite of frameworks, tools and methods to meet your specific strategy needs at any stage in the strategy lifecycle.
You may also be interested in…
Goal Atlas founder and Director, Mike Baxter, is a renowned strategy expert and thought leader. He publishes regular articles to share his thoughts and expertise on all aspects of strategy and strategic planning.
Goal Atlas Events
Goal Atlas runs workshops and free online webinars offering insights into all aspects of strategy and strategic planning. Listen to recordings of some of our previous strategy webinars and sign up for our next events.
New Book: Strategy Success
Goal Atlas is excited to announce that Mike Baxter’s new book, “Strategy Success: Practical Methods for the Systematic Management of Effective Strategies”, will be published in summer 2020.