Designed to work across the entire strategy lifecycle, our services are built upon specialist strategy expertise and the latest frameworks, models and tools, all backed up with 10,000+ hours of consultancy for some of the world’s biggest brands.
These unique workshops, led by business guru and strategy expert Mike Baxter, author of ‘The Strategy Manual’, will enable you to develop and apply a confident mastery of strategy, embedded into your day-to-day working practices.
- Gain a first-principles understanding of strategy;
- Learn how to analyse, interpret and critique strategy in order to develop your own stance on strategy;
- Discover how to present, apply and create strategy in order to ‘do’ strategy well;
- Apply all your learning directly to your own work in order to drive organisational change.
Choose from a broad curriculum of strategy topics, delivering ‘learning-in-the-flow-of-work’ so that you apply your understanding as you go. Strategy Master Workshops are available in four formats:
- Self-paced, online;
- Self-paced, online with 1-to-1 expert coaching calls with Mike Baxter;
- Scheduled group workshops, facilitated by Mike Baxter;
- Bespoke worshops, facilitated by Mike Baxter and fully customised for your own organisation, featuring your own organisational strategies.
Sometimes you just need help with some aspect of strategy. You may not have the capacity, you may not have experienced a particular strategic challenge or you may just need fresh eyes to find that path to strategy success that’s been eluding you. Goal Atlas works with you to develop the strategy solutions you need in your organisation.
Strategy Sprints offer:
- Expert, professional advice;
- Intensive, time-limited projects;
- Hands-on support to help you explore your challenges and define success;
- Access to our bespoke Strategy Mapping Software.*
*Our unique web-based tool, developed in-house for us to use ourselves with clients, turns your strategy into an interactive, shareable, manageable process:
- Make your strategy more purposeful and systematic;
- Ensure your goals are aligned and strategic actions delegated;
- Effectively measure your progress to deliver strategic success.
You may also be interested in…
Author of 'The Strategy Manual', Goal Atlas founder and Director, Mike Baxter, is a renowned strategy expert, keynote speaker and thought leader. He frequently shares his ideas and expertise via LinkedIn and other invited presentations, and publishes regular articles on all aspects of strategy and strategic planning.
We believe strategy is for everyone. To help you DO strategy rather than just think about it, all of our models, frameworks and templates in 'The Strategy Manual' will be released under Creative Commons License. This means they are free for you to use in your presentations and strategy documentation. Sign up to now to receive the first of these models and to hear when new models are released.
'The Strategy Manual: A step-by-step guide to the transformational change of anything' draws on Mike's many years of expertise to deliver a practical handbook for anyone interested in the creation, management or governance of strategy. On sale now.
"Best management book I've read all year." Clo Willaerts