Goal Atlas is a limited company registered in England (company number 09238777). You can contact us by post at our registered address Longfellow, Richmond Road, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 7BU. You can contact our Data Protection Officer about any aspect of this policy or to make any requests about your personal data by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This website is designed for business users and we collect personal data for five main reasons:
- To communicate with you information that we think will be of interest to you, of value for your business or to inform you of our products and services
- To identify you as a business prospect for Goal Atlas, enabling us to communicate specific offers to you with the intention of us entering into a contract for Goal Atlas to provide services to your organisation
- To fulfil our mutual obligations resulting from a contract between Goal Atlas and your organisation
- To improve our business by, for example, analysing aggregate responses to particular communication
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will not share your personal information with any third party.
We ask that you keep us informed of any changes to your personal information during your business relationship with us.
The personal data we may collect, use, store and transfer about you can be grouped as follows:
- Identity and contact data includes your name, business address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Profile and usage data includes interests, preferences, feedback / survey responses, how you use our website, products and services
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing communications preferences in how you select to receive marketing communications from us.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data or any information about criminal convictions and offences).
We will retain this data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. We will periodically review and clean our data, deleting personal data records, as appropriate.
We collect this personal data by:
- Direct interactions at meetings, conferences or events or by you filling in a form on our website or sending us an email or phoning us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. This could include referrals from our business colleagues who suggest we contact you or information we discover on LinkedIn, Companies House or your own website
You have the legal right to:
- Request access to your personal data (“data subject access request”). We will provide a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. We will update your personal data with the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. We will remove your personal data from our records.
- Object to processing of your personal data We will suspend the processing of your personal data and take no further action using it
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
To exercise any of these rights, contact email@example.com. We will need to confirm your identity to ensure your right to access your personal data and ensure that personal data is not disclosed to the wrong person. We will respond to all legitimate requests within one month.