Half-day strategy mapping workshop
This half day workshop provides an overview of strategy mapping and its benefits as well as hands-on experience applying strategy mapping to real strategy challenges facing your organisation today.
12.00 Registration, lunch and networking
13.00 Welcome and introductions
13.30 Principles of strategy mapping and its heritage
14.00 Strategy challenge #1
14.45 Strategy challenge #2
15.30 Strategy challenge #3
16.00 Application and benefits of strategy mapping
Who should attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for setting, deploying or measuring strategy (Senior Leaders, Directors of Strategy or Planning, Governing Body / Council Members)
- Anyone involved in hands-on management of strategy (Managers, Senior Managers in strategy, planning or analytics teams)
What will I learn?
- What strategy mapping is, how it works and how it could be useful for your organisation
- What sort of challenges strategy mapping is really good at resolving
- How strategy mapping can be used to achieve a joined up approach to strategic success.