Half-day strategy mapping workshop
This half day workshop provides an overview of strategy mapping and its benefits as well as hands-on experience applying strategy mapping to real strategy challenges facing your organisation today.
13.00 Welcome and introductions
13.30 Principles of strategy mapping and its heritage
14.00 Strategy challenge #1
14.45 Strategy challenge #2
15.30 Strategy challenge #3
16.00 Application and benefits of strategy mapping
Who should attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for setting, deploying or measuring strategy (Senior Leaders, Directors of Strategy or Planning, Governing Body / Council Members)
- Anyone involved in hands-on management of strategy (Managers, Senior Managers in strategy, planning or analytics teams)
What will I learn?
- What strategy mapping is, how it works and how it could be useful for your organisation
- What sort of challenges strategy mapping is really good at resolving
- How strategy mapping can be used to achieve a joined up approach to strategic success.