Launched May 2020
- Plans, priorities and budget forecasts have gone out the window
- Everything is on hold, recruitment is frozen, budgets are slashed
- The more senior the leader, the more time-poor they are
- Meetings are hard, consensus is scarce…
- Fast, effective, highly-prioritised, readily accountable decision-making
- Resilient plans for the next planning cycle
- Transparency and accountability for effective Governance.
Why this is vital:
- Organisations that move earlier, faster, and more decisively end up 150 percentage points ahead of their peers (McKinsey analysis of the 8 years after the 2008 financial crash)
- Progressive strategic decisions that balance ‘cutting costs to survive today’ and ‘investing to grow tomorrow’ almost double the likelihood of becoming a post-recession high-performer (37% vs 21% – Harvard Business Review analysis of 4,700 companies over three previous recessions)
Helping you get there:
Goal Atlas’s strategy sharpener service drives a lean, sprint-based planning process:
- Systematic, evidence-based synthesis of your current situation
- Rapid, intensive, solution-scoping
- Expert, independent validation of your decisions and plans.
Find out more about our services…
Get your teams up to speed on the practicalities of strategy success:
- Online Fast-track (1-day interactive courses for small groups / teams)
- Online Masterclass (Immersive courses over 6 weeks focusing on key strategic areas)
- Bespoke training to meet the needs of your organisation
Strategy Mapping Software
Our unique web-based tool, developed in-house, is designed to make your strategy:
- More systematic
- More purposeful
- Better aligned
- Better delegated
- More effectively measured
- Ultimately more successful
Expert, intensive, time-limited, hands-on support to help you with an aspect of your strategy:
- Strategy production
- Strategy alignment
- Strategy measurement
- Strategic agility
- Strategy adoption
- Turning strategy into action
You may also be interested in…
Author of 'The Strategy Manual', Goal Atlas founder and Director, Mike Baxter, is a renowned strategy expert and thought leader. He regularly shares his thoughts and expertise via LinkedIn and other invited presentations, and publishes regular articles on all aspects of strategy and strategic planning.
Goal Atlas Events
Mike Baxter is an accomplished presenter and keynote speaker, and has run workshops and free online webinars offering insights into all aspects of strategy and strategic planning. Listen to recordings of some of our previous strategy webinars, sign up for our latest events, or contact us to discuss opportunties for Mike to speak or run a workshop at your event.
Goal Atlas is excited to announce that Mike Baxter's new book, 'The Strategy Manual: A step-by-step guide to the transformational change of anything', is now published and available to buy from Amazon.